At Pacific North Nutrition we want to help you achieve your health-related goals. Some areas that we specialize in include: Diabetes Management Insulin Resistance Heart Health General Nutrition Inflammatory Conditions Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Nutrient Deficiencies Vegetarian, Vegan Diets Weight Management Women’s Health For more […]
DNA Analysis is an innovative way of knowing what your nutrition needs are based on your DNA. Personalized Health & Wellness Programs DNA analysis helps you achieve your goals faster, more efficiently and with longer lasting results. It’s so simple! Order your DNA test, provide […]
Following a few years of creating individual meal plans for clients, I have finally put together a customizable vegan meal plan ebook format at an affordable price.
In this complete 70-page vegan one-week meal plan:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create simple, healthy plant-based recipes,
- Over 30 vegan recipes, that are also gluten-free and free of refined sugars (no sandwiches and wraps I promise). This includes 7 exciting breakfast recipes, 7 simple lunch recipes, and 7 healthy and delicious dinner recipes,
- Instructions on how to calculate your own individual calorie and protein requirements, with adjustments for weight loss goals or muscle building goals,
- Nutrition tips on how to maximize nutrient absorption from plant-based source,s something that is especially important for those following a vegan diet where certain minerals can be harder to access,
- My best tips on how to ensure each and every one of your nutrient needs are being met
- Considerations for ethical eating – avoiding animal products is one part of being an ethical eater.
This is a complete and comprehensive vegan meal plan. Written by a Registered Dietitian, everything is evidence-based and contains all essential information to follow a healthy, balanced plant-based diet.
This One-Week Vegan Meal Plan is for:
- Those considering the switch to a plant-based diet – helping to get you off to a great start with all the essential information to do it properly,
- Those already following a plant-based diet who want to make sure their nutrient intake is maximized,
- Those that follow a more flexitarian (some animal products) who wish to incorporate more plant-based meals into their routine, whether it be for health, or environmental reasons.